Warning Signs of Social Media and Internet Addiction:
- Compulsive use of the internet
- Failed attempts to control behaviour
- Neglecting sleep to stay online
- Even online when using the toilet
- Lower appetite
- Withdrawing from studying and working
- Becoming very angry when the internet is disconnected.
- Extreme FEAR of missing out (also known as FOMO)
Dr Barbara Louw compiled our online workshop on Dealing with Cyberbulling. This self-paced workshop provides a valuable oversight on aspects of this fast growing problem.
Let's Stop Bullying in our communty!
We offer counselling, coaching and training fro parents, granparent, teachers, counsellors and pastors.
There are CPD points awarded for this online workshop.